Vs > Fort Vermilion, Alberta
Rumbek vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta Climate & Distance Between
Rumbek vs Kenitra, Morocco
Rumbek vs Aburatsu, Japan
Rumbek vs Toulon, France
Rumbek vs Saragt, Turkmenistan
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Koumac, New Caledonia
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs The Pas, Manitoba, Canada
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Unzendake, Japan
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Baie Comeau, Qc vs Aberdeen, Sd
Ahmedabad vs Otavalo
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Geneva
Prado vs Seymour, In
- The distance between Rumbek, Sudan and Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada is approximately 12,146 km or 7,548 mi.
- To reach Rumbek in this distance one would set out from Fort Vermilion, Alberta bearing 36.3° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Rumbek bearing 161.8° or SSE .
- Rumbek has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Fort Vermilion, Alberta has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Rumbek is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Fort Vermilion, Alberta is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 29.4 °C (52.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.5 °C (63.9°F) less in Rumbek. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 493.7 mm (19.4 in) more which is equivalent to 493.7 l/m² (12.12 US gal/ft²) or 4,937,000 l/ha (527,798 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 42.5° higher in Rumbek than in Fort Vermilion, Alberta.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rumbek relative to Fort Vermilion, Alberta. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Rumbek
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|| -26 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rumbek vs Voronez, Russia
Rumbek vs Fortaleza, Brazil
Rumbek vs Santiago, Dominican Republic
Rumbek vs Buckeye, Az, Usa
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Miri, Malaysia
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Berlin, Germany
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland
Nigde vs Burundi
Columbia, Mo vs Florina, Macedonia
Guangzhou vs Whitestown, In
Thompson, Mb vs Evora
Rumbek vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rumbek
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Vermilion, Alberta
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 472.8 kms (293.8 miles) NW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) W
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 70 kms (43.5 miles) WNW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 254 kms (157.9 miles) SSW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) SW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 549.9 kms (341.7 miles) SW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 395.8 kms (246 miles) SSW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 534.9 kms (332.4 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 462.1 kms (287.2 miles) N
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) NNE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 273.6 kms (170 miles) N
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) NE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) NE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 452.9 kms (281.4 miles) ENE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 289.1 kms (179.6 miles) E
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 346.8 kms (215.5 miles) ESE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 352.2 kms (218.9 miles) SSE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) SSE